At Wind Music Awards, broadcast by Italian TV Rai1, Assomusica was present. Chairman Vincenzo Spera rose to the stage in front of 15,000 spectators to award a prize to Fiorella Mannoia by live show producers and promoters.
Mannoia was chosen for her social commitment, including the live show against gender violence organized with colleagues Loredana Bertè, Elisa, Emma and Alessandra Amoroso.
Spera seemed to enjoy the public of the Arena, always a breathtaking spectacle. He summed up: "Our job is to cultivate emotions."
The award, a stylized microphone designed by a Genoese, was then handed over to Fiorella Mannoia, who no longer knew how to rummage between a microphone to talk and the received prize.
- WIND MUSIC AWARDS 2018: I PREMI ASSOMUSICA A BAGLIONI E PAUSINI
- NIMPE Music Factory - 25 maggio 2018 Artlab Milano - Lo streaming completo dell'evento
- NIMPE Music Factory in Italy - 25 May, 2018 - Artlab Milano
- Comunicato di Assomusica Autorità Garante della Concorrenza e del Mercato
- 18 APP: PERCHE' AIUTARE I GIOVANI