At Wind Music Awards, broadcast by Italian TV Rai1, Assomusica was present. Chairman Vincenzo Spera rose to the stage in front of 15,000 spectators to award a prize to Fiorella Mannoia by live show producers and promoters.
Mannoia was chosen for her social commitment, including the live show against gender violence organized with colleagues Loredana Bertè, Elisa, Emma and Alessandra Amoroso.
Spera seemed to enjoy the public of the Arena, always a breathtaking spectacle. He summed up: "Our job is to cultivate emotions."
The award, a stylized microphone designed by a Genoese, was then handed over to Fiorella Mannoia, who no longer knew how to rummage between a microphone to talk and the received prize.
- Manovra, Spera (Assomusica): "Enorme soddisfazione" per Iva al 10% su prestazione artistica
- Assomusica takes part at IPA during ILMC29
- NIMPE Initiative Project launch in Volos, Greece
- Rassegna stampa dei Premi Assomusica a Sanremo 2017
- Assomusica awards Zucchero Sugar Fornaciari with the Best European Tour Award