Nimpe music factory is an European Union Granted project leaded by Assomusica, Italian main association of live producers. The factory is an innovative format which will be hosted by Linecheck Music meeting and Festival, during the forthcoming Milano Music Week, and will present 15 international bands on the side of three days of workshops and networking activities. The aim of the project is to create an international network of live music producers giving a boost to the emerging and self-managed bands. In this national workshop all applying bands will participate to 4 seminars on rights management, communication and promotion techniques, selling and live touring strategies. The workshop will be organized in partnership with main Italian music institutions and professionals.
10.00-10.30 Welcome to the music industry
Vincenzo Spera, President, Assomusica
Dino Lupelli, Project Manager, NIMPE
10.30-11.30 Protects and claim your rights!
Andrea Marco Ricci, President, Note Legali
Claudio Trotta, Counsillor, Assomusica/General Manager, Barley Arts/President, Slow Music
12.00-13.00 Go live!
Denis Longhi, Italian Music Festivals/ Artistic Director Jazz:Re:Found
Federico Rasetti, Managing Director KeepOn LIVE - Associazione di Categoria dei Live Club e Festival
14.30-15.30 Spread your music!
Massimo Reali, Digital Label & Promotions Manager, Fuga Italy
Francesca Trainini, CEO Peer Music
16.00-17.00 Build your community!
Dario Giovannini, General Director Carosello Records
Giovanni Gulino e Francesco Caprai, Musicraiser
17.00-17.30 And the winners are...
For information on the participation, please contact email@example.com
- Ticket nominali: “Costi più alti e rischio caos”
- Io vado a Genova - Conferenza stampa di presentazione
- Creative industries in Europe: the future sounds good! - Panel Assomusica al MMW2018
- WIND MUSIC AWARDS 2018: I PREMI ASSOMUSICA A BAGLIONI E PAUSINI
- NIMPE Music Factory - 25 maggio 2018 Artlab Milano - Lo streaming completo dell'evento
Latest from Assomusica
- LINECHECK MUSIC MEETING AND FESTIVAL
- BIGLIETTO NOMINALE PER CONCERTI MUSICA: RINCARI MEDI DA 8-10 EURO E CODE PIU’ LUNGHE AI CANCELLI
- ASSOMUSICA: “BENE PROVVEDIMENTI AGCOM SU SECONDARY TICKETING”
- Premio Assomusica a Francesco De gregori, Principe degli stadi
- AGIS - ASSOMUSICA: "COMBATTIAMO IL SECONDARY TICKETING IN ALTRO MODO"