In order to promote european cooperation on cultural diversity and strengthen competitiveness of cultural and creative sectors, the European Commission presented a proposal for a regulation establishing the new Creative Europe programme.
The Culture Committee of the European Parliament has expressed its position on the programme unanimously approving the innovative amendments aimed at strengthening tools and funding dedicated to live music shows. This is therefore a good occasion to debate how to improve the design of the programme and the investments in this sector, which constitutes an engine for growth at local level and for the made in Italy in the cultural sector.
We will discuss this on 15 March at the conference organised by Assomusica, European Live Music Association (ELMA) and Confcommercio - Impresa Cultura Italia.
Please find attached the draft programme of the event.
Please kindly confirm your attendance via the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/5hKJIxWUADhynJHY2
Latest from Assomusica
- I premi Assomusica Sanremo 2020: premio speciale David Zard a Fiorello e premio Migliore Nuova Proposta agli Eugenio in Via Di Gioia
- Posti per diversamente abili ai concerti: parla Vincenzo Spera, presidente di Assomusica
- BIGLIETTO NOMINALE: IL CONFRONTO TRA I PROMOTER RIUNITI IN ASSOMUSICA E L’ON. SERGIO BATTELLI
- Appuntamento con vincitori del Premio Assomusica SANREMO ROCK 2019 | Linecheck District | 21 novembre 2019 | ore 20.00
- “L'opportunità di un mercato globale per la musica italiana" - Così inaugura la Milano Music week