For second year in a row, ELMA members will collaborate with the Line-check festival of Milan and participate in several discussion and panels, from 21 to 26 november 2017.
For its third edition, LineCheck has prepared a strong collaboration with the Milano Music Week, a promissing partnership for the Italian and European LIve Music sector.
Integrating its activities into the Milano Music Week as the main pillar on show casing & conference topics, LineCheck 2017 will be presenting an extensive program of talks, showcases, discussions that explore italy’s music industry and its relationship with the global scene, featuring international players and the major protagonists of italian industry, with more than 40 guest speakers.
Linecheck program will be about production, business models, art direction, discography, new technologies, communications, event marketing, sustainability, and for its third edition the focus will be on: tradition/innovation – branding – sync – fashion.
ELMA partners will also organise a roundtable with live music professionals following the initiave of Assomusica to enable European networking strategies and support the circulation and mobility of young promoters, producers and of course artists.
For more news, please visit LineCheck Facebook
Latest from Segreteria Assomusica
- ASSOMUSICA ha avviato il primo monitoraggio degli eventi 2020 sull'impatto sanitario durante gli spettacoli dal vivo
- Bauli in Piazza del Popolo - 17 aprile 2021
- #ultimoconcerto, si leva sui social il grido d’allarme dei live club. I partecipanti
- Opening istituzionale Milano Music Week - 16/11/2020 - Intervento Presidente Assomusica
- ANOTHER LEGAL DEFEAT FOR TICKET FEES IN AUSTRIA