In order to promote european cooperation on cultural diversity and strengthen competitiveness of cultural and creative sectors, the European Commission presented a proposal for a regulation establishing the new Creative Europe programme.
The Culture Committee of the European Parliament has expressed its position on the programme unanimously approving the innovative amendments aimed at strengthening tools and funding dedicated to live music shows. This is therefore a good occasion to debate how to improve the design of the programme and the investments in this sector, which constitutes an engine for growth at local level and for the made in Italy in the cultural sector.
We will discuss this on 15 March at the conference organised by Assomusica, European Live Music Association (ELMA) and Confcommercio - Impresa Cultura Italia.
Please find attached the draft programme of the event.
Please kindly confirm your attendance via the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/5hKJIxWUADhynJHY2
Latest from Assomusica WEB
- L’ULTIMO CONCERTO? IL PIÙ GRANDE WEBMOB MAI ORGANIZZATO IN ITALIA
- L’ULTIMO CONCERTO? Oltre 100.000 visualizzazioni sul sito www.ultimoconcerto.it 130 eventi in streaming dai live club italiani
- L'ULTIMO CONCERTO? Sabato 27 febbraio, ore 21 Un'incredibile line up, oltre 130 live club
- ILMC Production Meeting - Panel: IT’S NOT EASY BEING GREEN - 02/03/2021 ore 15:45
- Oltre 130 Live Club tornano a vivere uniti nella campagna nazionale "L'Ultimo Concerto?"