In order to promote european cooperation on cultural diversity and strengthen competitiveness of cultural and creative sectors, the European Commission presented a proposal for a regulation establishing the new Creative Europe programme.
The Culture Committee of the European Parliament has expressed its position on the programme unanimously approving the innovative amendments aimed at strengthening tools and funding dedicated to live music shows. This is therefore a good occasion to debate how to improve the design of the programme and the investments in this sector, which constitutes an engine for growth at local level and for the made in Italy in the cultural sector.
We will discuss this on 15 March at the conference organised by Assomusica, European Live Music Association (ELMA) and Confcommercio - Impresa Cultura Italia.
Please find attached the draft programme of the event.
Please kindly confirm your attendance via the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/5hKJIxWUADhynJHY2
Latest from Giorgio
- Panel Assomusica: GLI EVENTI LIVE COME RISORSA PER LA VALORIZZAZIONE DEI TERRITORI - 24/11/2023 Milano Music Week
- Panel Assomusica: MUSICA DAL VIVO: COME POTENZIARE L'EXPORT DEL MADE IN ITALY? - 21/11/2023 Milano Music Week
- MILANO MUSIC WEEK 2023: ASSOMUSICA presentata il panel OBIETTIVO 2024 ATTUARE IL NUOVO CODICE DELLO SPETTACOLO
- I panel Assomusica alla Milano Music Week
- LA PARTECIPAZIONE DELL'ITALIA ALLA 29° EDIZIONE DEL WOMEX (A Coruña, 25-29 Ottobre)